The delivery charge is automatically added to your order and you will see the total amount you have to pay before you confirm the order. Unfortunately we have to charge carriage but we attempt to keep it to a minimum.
All orders over £50 or weighing more than 2 kilos will require a signature. If you are liable to be out, please give an alternative delivery address or type instructions into the notes section as you place your order
We aim to despatch goods in stock within 3 working days, and deliver to you within 28 working days. Occasionally items are not immediately available – we will then despatch as much of your order as we can immediately and back-order the unavailable item for delivery at a later date at no extra charge. We only collect payment for items as they are despatched.
- UK Mainland Overnight Delivery £8.80 (ex VAT) – For orders placed by 12pm Mon-Thurs
- Northern Ireland, UK Highlands & Islands: items up to 2kg £8.80 (ex VAT)
- Northern Ireland, UK Highlands & Islands: items weighing 2 – 20kg £8.80 (ex VAT)
(please call for weights and location)
- Europe Mainland – varies depending on weight country
- Rest of world – varies depending on weight and country
NB – For orders to mainland Europe and Rest of World, the cost for carriage is calculated on order package weight and final destination. The price given at checkout is a guide only and an accurate postage cost will be calculated and shown clearly on your invoice which will be sent with your goods. If you would like to know this figure before despatch please feel free to contact us for a quote.